News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 14 teased as the most efficient Android-based OS before release

Started by Redaktion, November 21, 2022, 14:03:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a Xiaomi executive responsible for the company's smartphone software, MIUI 14 will launch as a considerably more streamlined and less bloated OS than its predecessor. Not only has the executive teased that MIUI 14 will run more smoothly than MIUI 13, but they have also finally revealed MIUI 14's logo too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-14-teased-as-the-most-efficient-Android-based-OS-before-release.669240.0.html

Aice

At First solve the miui 13 problems. So many people having many issues with miui 13. Specially finger print missing, what kind of problem is this? We are having this problem from many days, after miui 13.0.7 or 0.9 updet there is no changes in this problems! Dear xiaomi we buy smart phone with expections from middle class family, we trust, we believe, but after some days we get this what we are having
Please solve this problems first otherwise this will be a big disappoint

silliepc003

xiaomi miui 13 team need to redo their whole sheet OS! who put a 10 second delay prompt on unsecure apps? android users wants freedom ! even samsung or vivo does not slow a user down for 10 seconds for unsecure apps prompt! and miui 13 optimisation soo freakings stupid that it closes my torrent app and game when i multitask! literally not helping me to work faster on phone. and the alarm clock turn off still have question off today or weekly. seriously wth!! and the Always on display can sleep itself after it detect inactivity, then whats the point of setting always on AOD? Xiaomi miui 13 is the dumbest OS ever design with lots of ads and problems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview