News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro review - Complete package in titanium

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2022, 15:31:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro is the Chinese manufacturer's top smartwatch. It is packed with sensors and is also a chic everyday companion. Our test clarifies whether there are any limitations despite the full features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Watch-GT-3-Pro-review-Complete-package-in-titanium.640643.0.html

Hosh

I've been using the GT3 pro for over two months now. Looks and feels great. Battery life is stellar and makes life much easier having to charge it only a few minutes every now and then. The health app is clear and easy to use. Connectivity with the phone is flawless. The screen is an eye candy and controls are well designed with premium haptic feedback. The GPS is very quick in catching a signal.
The titanium version is a bit chunky. 

David Hand

Is this watch LTE/Cellular? I have a Cellular Apple Watch which synchronises with my Iphone. According to my mobile provider, I cannot run 2 LTE/Cellular watches on the same network/Iphone.If it does have this capability, is it possible to set it up without setting the LTE/Cellular part?Kind regards, David from the U.K.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview