News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei nova 9 smartphone review: Without 5G but with some special camera features

Started by Redaktion, December 30, 2021, 22:56:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the nova 9, Huawei again tries to impress with some cleverly designed technology and particularly the camera software. At the same time, it lacks Google Services as well as support for the 5G mobile communication standard. Our review finds out what the Android smartphone can do.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-nova-9-smartphone-review-Without-5G-but-with-some-special-camera-features.589251.0.html

RinzImpulse

Adnan Hameed

I purchased Huawei -9, in July, the worst ever decision of my life to get this phone, I am using cellphone since 1992, & in my whole life it is the worst set that I used. Common problem
1.    Non-compatible apps with Google play store
2.    Hanging problem.
3.    Close of apps during working.
4.    Non-competent & non-technical customer service., when I complain them about apps, they said WBR & On the Go are not our apps. I said this is I used in my signature, WBR means With Best Regards, while I use On the Go , when I sent emails through mobile set. This is the level of their IQ. Even they call & debate on this issue.
5.    Mental torture, by calling in very late hours, 2300 hours, 2100 hours. Couple of time,
After these issues, have no shame for their actions.
If there is any other brand, than it may return, to save their brand image. Their App Gallery is very bad & create problem all the time.
MY ADVICE IS NOT TO PURCHASE HUAWEI PRODUCT, IT IS LOSS OF MONEY & TENSION OF MIND.
This is my honest review. Anyone may contact me at +966-50-9788738
WBR
Adnan Hameed
10-Aug-2022.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview