News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Camera details of the Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro revealed officially

Started by Redaktion, December 25, 2021, 12:09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro have been confirmed for a December 28 launch in China. Both phones will feature 50 MP main cameras but all 50 MP sensors aren't built the same, and it appears the Xiaomi 12 will get the short end of the stick.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Camera-details-of-the-Xiaomi-12-and-Xiaomi-12-Pro-revealed-officially.588855.0.html

YUKI93

The same IMX700 sensor from the P40 Pro and Mate 40 Pro? Now that is quite interesting. I'd love to see how Xiaomi's photo processing algorithm compares to Huawei's photo processing algorithm. I do aware that different chipset has different ISPs, but it's the algorithm that matters.

As for IMX766, that is still a great sensor for most people.

heffeque

Quote from: YUKI93 on December 25, 2021, 14:43:05
The same IMX700 sensor from the P40 Pro and Mate 40 Pro? Now that is quite interesting. I'd love to see how Xiaomi's photo processing algorithm compares to Huawei's photo processing algorithm. I do aware that different chipset has different ISPs, but it's the algorithm that matters.

As for IMX766, that is still a great sensor for most people.
Totally. My "Mi 9T" (K20) makes quite a bit better photos with GCam BSG (using 8.1 for now... waiting for 8.4 to come out of beta) than with Xiaomi's app.

Robinson-Constantin Chera

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview