News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Crypto influencer shares video of hundreds of GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Editions in a mining farm, despite a worsening global GPU shortage

Started by Redaktion, December 17, 2021, 23:07:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Djohnson81

It's funny to me people say crypto currency is safe and unable to be jacked with.....no ,yeah, you're right it isn't corruptible or anything like that or able to be controlled mostly by the people who mine it and manipulate the market around it. You're right crypto itself isn't susceptible to corruption but its a form of money so what have people been starting wars over and destroying lives over for all these years in America? Money. Gosh you're right we do need to create a 2nd form of money and one that puts extreme usage on our natural resources. Awesome. So they have paper money which has destroyed our material lives and now they are wanting to destroy any other joy we could get from life out of our natural earth's rewards also.
Exit soap box. 😬

You

f*** them all!!!! f*** Your gfx cards up your arses .....f*** you big time.....You didn't and you don't care about gamers anymore you are just here to supply the mafia ....put them all up and  have one up your arse !big time !

Fuckers

Josh

Idk why this keeps getting posted. They've been selling cards directly to mining farms, firms and wholesale since practically day 1. They even sell just the die's if that's what the customer wants. Samsung's 8nm node can supply enough cards to meet much more "Gaming Consumer" demand than they let on. And the substrate and gddr6 shortages were getting better a pretty long while ago. At least AMD sells cards from their site at msrp to get them into gamers hands, and they are battling with tons of other TSMC customers for supply. My 1080 ti is the last card I'm owning from Nvidia until they stop being anti consumer. Hell, they got stock-blocked from buying arm for being anti trust. What does that tell you.

Dawson

Elmaronc

Jlc1969

Nvidia thinks gamers are stupid.  We allow them to spit in our face and when cards become available we act like sheep and rush and buy.  They are selling bulk cards to miners and want us to purchase a 3050 and a 2060 rebirth and have us "kiss their ring" and thank them for giving us something.  I bought parts to build a Ryzen 9 5950 system and  I haven't opened any of it.  My return policy gives me until Jan 15 so, if I don't have the card I want I will return it all and stick with my XBOX. One x for the next two years and boycott team green and team red. All I can say to my fellow gaming brothers is have some restraint and don't buy the 6600 gpu, 2060 gpu, or the 3050 gpu.  When we settle for something rather than getting what we want, we always regret it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview