News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi announces the end of MIUI 12 Round 2 as the start of Round 3 seems likely

Started by Redaktion, September 09, 2020, 22:20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The second round of the MIUI 12 release schedule has been completed, Xiaomi has confirmed on Weibo. The second batch of OS upgrades has been completed ahead of schedule, but Xiaomi has not finished the rollout of MIUI 12 yet. Older Redmi handsets, like the Redmi Note 5, are still yet to receive the company's latest OS.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-announces-the-end-of-MIUI-12-Round-2-as-the-start-of-Round-3-seems-likely.492646.0.html

Andrew Coolin

Well that's a slap in the face. My redmi note 8T is still running Android pie and miui 11. I hope Xiaomi rectify this situation shortly.

Rudra Thapa

I have redmi note 8 with running Android 9 pie and when i receive latest version Android 10 from Xiaomi

Cristian

My MI8 Global edition is still running MIUI 11. Hopefully Xiaomi will update it soon and didn't forget about it.

Bharat Bhushan

Even my Redmi Note 7 Pro is still running on MIUI 11 though Android system of my handset was updated to Android 10.

Bharat Bhushan

Even my Redmi Note 7 Pro is still running on MIUI 11 though Android system of my handset was updated to Android 10.

Dr. Rizwan Ali

I have Redmi Note 8 which is still running on Android 9 and MIUI 11...In which round my device is included ??
I wonder

Ganni lee

Man when will redmi note 8 gets ui12 upadate it's getting too longer ... What is this...?? 😡

Sayantan

#WTF now redmi note 5 will get an update of #miui12, why xiaomi doing this, I haven't get the update for my redmi note 8 and redmi note 6 pro. Xiaomi isn't doing fare with their users, where redmi note 5 getting updates and note 8 haven't get any single confirmation of #miui12.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview