News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi announces the end of MIUI 12 Round 2 as the start of Round 3 seems likely

Started by Redaktion, September 09, 2020, 22:20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonistak21

Hey, U need more about Xiaomi Phone ? Follow the link www.mobilepricebd.co it is a mobile phone price Review website in Bangladesh.

Lakshmikanth S

No, nothing for Resmi 7 and Pro - all false news loomed all these days about the MIUI 12 updation !?

théophane baron

Bonjour
J'ai un redmi note 7, j'habite en France 🇫🇷 et toujours pas la version miui 12.

Mostafa

سلام گوشی من شیائومی می هشت لایت هست تاریخ انتشار ام آی یو آی دوازده کی براش میاد

Miui12تاریخ انتشار برای  xiaomi mi 8 lite کی هست

Toufiq

Matt Barrick

I have the note 9s and haven't got 12 yet so all you with older models have nothing to complain about

Czeghzy

Officialpalegar

Zulbahar ahmad

You saying that second round is final and am still waiting miui 12 update for redmi note 9 pro  xiaomi india posting wrong data

Vaibhav Sharma

I have redmi note 9 pro max but still i didn't get ui12 update. Hurry it up as miui11 haave some bugs

Joey Carlos

Marichyola

K V Sivakumar

Redmi note 8 has made lot of bussiness and profis to Xiaomi company. However they are serious in upgrading the software. This will definitely hurt the feelings of the customers. This not the first time. It has done to other handsets too. If this continues they will loose the business in India.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview