News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Prestige 14 gains Tiger Lake processors, Iris Xe Graphics and an Intel EVO edition

Started by Redaktion, September 03, 2020, 17:43:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new MSI Prestige 14 has been announced in a choice of Intel Tiger Lake processors. The refreshed 14-inch laptop retains the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q GPU of its predecessor and its 52 Wh battery. MSI has unveiled a Prestige 14 EVO too, which has a 1 W display but no dedicated graphics.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Prestige-14-gains-Tiger-Lake-processors-Iris-Xe-Graphics-and-an-Intel-EVO-edition.491554.0.html

preordered

4 core coupled with two below average GPUs, what an absolutely brilliant refresh of "MSI Prestige Series — A content creator's best friend"!

weeeeeeeee

I was waiting for this refresh because I wanted dedicated graphics, before deciding on a Lenovo T14s or Slim 7, but since the Prestige seems to go the Intel route, I'll wait for the 4750U or 4800U to become available from Lenovo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview