News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

What is going on with the Android 10 update for the Redmi Note 8?

Started by Redaktion, August 20, 2020, 22:03:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Redmi Note 8 owners aren't too happy about the fact their phones are yet to receive the Android 10 or MIUI 12 updates. A tentative timeline pegged the Android 10 update as due to arrive in early August but that doesn't look to be feasible now either.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/What-is-going-on-with-the-Android-10-update-for-the-Redmi-Note-8.488922.0.html

Ethan

Yes True all the Redmi Note 8 user's are really angry 😡 all the last year phones get Android 10 Update except Redmi Note 8 the most popular smartphone still running Android 9 wtf, Xiaomi shame on you that's a biggest disrespect you ever give to your Redmi Note 8 User's.

Anwar Ansari

Amirhosein

It should compensate for redmi note 8 by wearing Android 11 otherwise Xiaomi will lose certain new costumers round the world and their confidence  about its software's products by the new and old sellers.Certainlly Xiaomi couldn't support it's customers. Thanks

Pizmahn

This is really annoying. I'm not going to buy Xiaomi phones again. After all the hype. Rubbish

LegionF3

I don't know if it's for everyone. But I've already received Android 10 and MIUI 12 almost 10 days ago for my Redmi Note 8 Pro.

If anything just wait a little longer.

neblogai

Never noticed anything good from these updates- and there is only risk of them breaking things, like the update that broke GPS on Note 7. In general- the less updates come- the better, especially when it is about user interface.

john big dong

lol don't bitch about spyware, just unlock your bootloader (doesn't void warranty) and flash either lineage or crdroidAndroid if you want android 10

note 8(t) user here

Paresh

Xaomi is treating customer wrong way as they know we are egarly waiting for miui 12 and Android 10 they are playing with people emotion that's all they want people to beg for that buggy update as they just provide bugs that's all I have. Redmi note 8 but seeing it as worst phone i hate it's battery backup it keeps on draining even when m not using it no updates from 4 month is this the no 1 company treat to there customer just hate it never gone buy or suggest anyone to buy xaomi mobile

Khaleeq Ahmed

We are unable to understand why Xiaomi putting or ignoring Redmi Note 8.

Thinking to chane the device

Jigar

This is xiaomi old trend ,they ignore devices. I have redmi note 5, not pro, and its completely ignored, not getting miui 11, not getting bigs solved, and no android update and its siblings pro got everything on time... ridiculously bad policy. They are ignoring note series. Same happening to noe 8 , history repeats,huhh

Naveen

Ai have received both Android 10 update as well as miui12

Android 10  was received 2 months back but miui 12 just received 3 days back

Moha

They are still working on backdoors .. since it's the best global selling device why not hack us..am done with this device ..miui 11 is so horrible on this device and miui 12 ain't coming bye redmi note 8

JoelitoZV

I will never buy another Xiaomi phone as this company disrespect its customer. You never get a solution to any problem from them, very bad support. Thank you all!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview