News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

What is going on with the Android 10 update for the Redmi Note 8?

Started by Redaktion, August 20, 2020, 22:03:15

Previous topic - Next topic

DeuxEx

They lost me as a customer. I had Redmi  Note 4, Note 6, Note 7 and now I have a Note 8. But is the last Xiaomi phone from me. I will buy a Realme or a Huawei, but never a Xiaomi.

Ruben Rajkavi

Yes, it's very upsetting to know that the RN8 is delayed in getting the MIUI 12 update... Also, pls note that the RN8's update will only hv android 10. It will be good that in later days if we get an android 11 update too (as a courtesy fr waiting patiently all these months) . Am a huge fan of Xiaomi but such kind of behaviour hurts a lot... We are really anxious to receive the update... Godspeed... 😞

Nkosana

Xiaomi is not taking any of the Note 8 users seriously. Why then make a phone line up knowing you won't be able to handle the entire phone line up with software updates. Their business model is going to see them losing consumers. They should learn a thing or two from other Smartphone companies, like Apple, they give updates as far as 2016 models. And we have a 2019 model and we are just told that the Andriod 10 update was buggy and had to be scrapped. Xiaomi needs to take this seriously or we'll end up leaving their ecosystem.

Abdul Waheed

Sanjeev Reddy

I got miui 12 w Andr 10 on my note 8 pro. Went to settings n selected about phone , check for updates option. It showed me some 650 mb update. I updated it.

Suresh Kumar

Iam please andraid 10 update my mobile redmi note 8 please will be  iam very much for redmi

Bedrigo

Redmi note 8t is my first Xiaomi phone, due to ignore customers for update to android 10 and MIUI12, is my last Xiaomi phone too ! Thanks  >:(

Hichem

Jojohy

Nie iecej Xiaomi bo leci  w h.....
Wracam do Huawei tam już od zeszłego roku mam andka 10

DILIP ROY

Currently my phone Mi note 8  running on Android 9.0 so when I get Android 10 upadate.

alexseb

This phone was a joke anyway. Problems with the WiFi, the fingerprint and the screen (ghost), now there's no android upgrade available a year after the initial launch. No more Xiaomi for me. Thanks!

jehanzeb

Team,
I and many of my colleagues is using Redmi Note 8. Our origination email do not support version 9 we have on Redmi note 8. We have switch from Redmi due to the security reason.

Kindly update me when we can have the updated version i.e 10.

jehanzeb

Redmi note 8 have a very good feature and i was much satisfied, infact i purchase the same set for family but the OS upgrade issue is pushing me toward a decision to stop using Redmi and advice other too...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview