News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The iPhone 12 series may be delayed because their wide-angle camera lenses are out of stock

Started by Redaktion, August 07, 2020, 17:54:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The well-regarded analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has reportedly issued a new research note that may help explain why Apple may have to put off launching its iPhone 12 line until later in the year than usual. It seems the OEM is having trouble sourcing good-quality wide-angle lenses for the cheaper variants of this series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-iPhone-12-series-may-be-delayed-because-their-wide-angle-camera-lenses-are-out-of-stock.484444.0.html

alex water

Hello Everyone!!
Losses are a huge part of living, we all make mistakes. The important part is what we do afterward, the decisions we make will either move us forward or hold us back. I lost after investing in an investment scam, luckily I was able to recover my funds with the help of a credible group. There are comments everywhere on the testimonial page of their website. Talk to their team via ( [email protected] )
Send a message to their contact email. Best of luck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview