News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra: Leaks confirm the design and heady specifications of August 11-bound flagship as questionable prices imply a 2.5x price gap to the Redmi K30 Ultra

Started by Redaktion, August 08, 2020, 20:52:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mi 10 Ultra is shaping up to be quite the flagship smartphone. According to leaked specifications, Xiaomi will equip the device with a Snapdragon 865+ chipset, along with up to 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage. The Mi 10 Ultra also appears to have four rear-facing cameras, 120x zoom capabilities and could be the first device with a selfie camera underneath its display. Xiaomi is thought to be launching the Mi 10 Ultra in two colours. Prices for it and the Redmi K30 Ultra have been offered too, but these seem unlikely.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-10-Ultra-Leaks-confirm-the-design-and-heady-specifications-of-August-11-bound-flagship-as-questionable-prices-imply-a-2-5x-price-gap-to-the-Redmi-K30-Ultra.484459.0.html

S.Yu

lol, I haven't seen one media outlet praise Samsung's decision to label 100x zoom on its back yet here comes Xiaomi putting a 120x claim on the back...I also see that they picked up Huawei's bad habit of "hybridizing" the equivalent FLs with actual aperture ratings of different modules in no doubt different sensor formats.
That's frankly the worst of both worlds.
Regarding the K30 series, they're also currently on sale, so I have to suspect the unfortunate development of them discontinuing the SD "Pro" version in favor of selling the effectively downgraded "ultra" for higher...There's also the minor possibility of the "ultra" in fact positioned between the two existing versions, as "ultra" doesn't necessarily imply higher than "pro", though that would seem a little unnatural and too much fragmentation.

S.Yu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview