News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New update arrives for the Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8T; still no Android 10

Started by Redaktion, May 30, 2020, 09:56:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While the Redmi Note 8 Pro received the Android 10 update months ago, the regular Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8T remain stuck on Android Pie, albeit on MIUI 11. A new update is now been sent out to the two phones, but also doesn't bring the much-awaited Android 10.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-update-arrives-for-the-Redmi-Note-8-and-Redmi-Note-8T-still-no-Android-10.467098.0.html

Gordon Christie

Android ten only came to the note 8 pro on Monday and Miui 12 comes in three weeks so this article is complete rubbish the note 8 is getting Miui 12 in July  not Android ten tho

Dipak

My redmi note 8 pro still in android 9 and my phone didn't get any update from December 2019 and news tell that redmi note 8 pro get android 10 update a months ago

Kamal Hussain

Why Xiaomi doesn't fix bugs and heating and battery draining issues in their updates? Xiaomi fail day by day to respect the Xiaomi lovers.         

Al Ameen Umar Lebbe

Amr Abulnaga

Daniel My dear

My dear friends please do not be in a hurry to update to Android 10 especially on your Xiaomi devices.. it is extremely BUGGY AND UNSTABLE

Foysal

Really IAM going to excited for launch note 8 pro software update. It's pleasure to all Redmi support team.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview