News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad 2020 Roadmap Leak: Affordable workstation P15v/T15p; X12, X1 Nano & X1 Titanium in Q4 2020 with Tiger Lake

Started by Redaktion, May 05, 2020, 00:50:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A roadmap detailing Lenovo's plans for 2020 and its ThinkPad line has leaked. Most models included in the roadmap have already been announced, but there are a few interesting details: Tiger Lake, Intel's third 10 nm CPU platform, will make it to ThinkPads around the end of 2020. And Lenovo is planning a new affordable workstation model called the ThinkPad T15p / ThinkPad P15v.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-2020-Roadmap-Leak-Affordable-workstation-P15v-T15p-X12-X1-Nano-X1-Titanium-in-Q4-2020-with-Tiger-Lake.463791.0.html

davids

No Ryzen no buy, it's that simple. Why would I want to buy a CPU that performs the same as the last 5 iterations?
I guess Thinkpad would rather stay loyal to Intel than earn money.

Ppx

"Industry leading LCD technology"

Is it a joke? I'm fed up with panel lottery, poor color gamut in FHD options and PWM starting from 99% brightness level (e.g. shitty BOE panels).

davids

Quote from: Ppx on May 05, 2020, 10:21:13
"Industry leading LCD technology"

Is it a joke? I'm fed up with panel lottery, poor color gamut in FHD options and PWM starting from 99% brightness level (e.g. shitty BOE panels).

Not to mention no 16:10 options that fill out the bezels.

Doughnut

_MT_

Quote from: Doughnut on May 05, 2020, 13:29:59
Lenovo never mentioned a T15 AMD in their materials.
That may be so but it doesn't change my confusion. Why E14 and E15; L14 and L15; but T14 and no T15?

lliamander

Almost certainly the X1 Titanium is the Chromebook referenced in the slides.  The X1 Nano is probably the detachable option.

Benjamin Herzig

Personally, it would seem more logical to me if the X12 is the detachable, since it is said to be a 12 inch detachable – X12 would fit with that.

I have got no idea what X1 Nano and Titanium are, but I don't think either will be a Chromebook – it would be quite strange tor Lenovo to do a X1 Chromebook (after all, X1 is the highest end ThinkPad line).

choicessss

Quote from: Benjamin Herzig on May 06, 2020, 03:07:23
Personally, it would seem more logical to me if the X12 is the detachable, since it is said to be a 12 inch detachable – X12 would fit with that.

I have got no idea what X1 Nano and Titanium are, but I don't think either will be a Chromebook – it would be quite strange tor Lenovo to do a X1 Chromebook (after all, X1 is the highest end ThinkPad line).

Guesses:

Thinkpad X1 Nano:
12.8 inch 16:9 LCD screen
2.2 lbs (under 1 kg, nano branding)
40 Whr Battery

Thinkpad X1 Titanium:
13.5 inch 3:2 Screen
2.4 lbs
Lithium Titanium alloy Lid

Thinkpad X12:
12.1 inch Detachable

Sinocelt

Padmakara

Yes, No AMD than me and my friends will stay away from thinkpad 3030 lineup.
Shame on Lenovo, not putting best cpus in their t15.
Hope nobody will buy to show Lenovo that Market is what people want, and not what oem offer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview