News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Spooked by Alexa? Samsung says it has no plans to sell the Galaxy Home Mini separately

Started by Redaktion, February 18, 2020, 08:31:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In a conversation with a prospective Galaxy Home Mini buyer, a Samsung rep stated that the company has no plans to sell the Galaxy Home Mini on a standalone basis. This makes a Galaxy S20 pre-order the only way to get hold of the smart speaker.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Spooked-by-Alexa-Samsung-says-it-has-no-plans-to-sell-the-Galaxy-Home-Mini-separately.454141.0.html

Redford

You mean to tell me that Samsung won't give me the privilege of putting an always-on speaker connected directly to their personal company servers in my home unless I spend $1000+ on their newest phone?!?

My lord! Whatever shall I do without an active speaker in my home at all times? Look at the time with my eyes? Check the weather on my phone instead of asking the disembodied tobot voice to tell me?!? MADNESS!! SHEAR POPPYCOCK AND MADNESS!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview