News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi might want to rapidly reconsider its choice for the fast charging icon on MIUI 11

Started by Redaktion, November 23, 2019, 22:56:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has been busy rolling out its MIUI 11 firmware on devices from its lineup, delivering many welcome changes to the previous iteration. However, one potential hiccup has been spotted in regard to the updated fast charging symbol. The new icon, which consists of two lightning bolts placed together, looks somewhat reminiscent to the insignia of one of history's most reviled organizations.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-might-want-to-rapidly-reconsider-its-choice-for-the-fast-charging-icon-on-MIUI-11.444040.0.html

Sebita

heffeque

JackfromPoland

Greetings from Poland.
You guys should tell it to my grandfather. Sadly, he was executed in Palmiry massacre.
"The Palmiry massacre was a series of mass executions carried out by Nazi German forces, during World War II, near the village of Palmiry in the Kampinos Forest northwest of Warsaw"

ABDULLAH FARUK

Agung Prasetya

miui 11 precisely if I charge the cell phone actually decreases ... is that the charger that has been damaged?

Vd

>:D you have really nothing better to do, you just sit home watch Netflix, maybe you saw something on TV and want to create something, go out and do some real news, stop wasting your life....

Reza

MIUI 11 is awful
When somebody call me
My phone jumps to Google Assistant and camera.
I sent my report by screen recording but they haven't answered yet
MIUI 10 was better
My phone is mi9

Nex

As a student of history i suspected right away you would be mentioning the similarity to SS logo.
But you failed to regard the context it is being used and turning it into a bigger deal than it is. Common sense considering the context will say a double lightning bold would mean "super-speed". Also it's not uncommon for a shape to have different meaning depend on the context it's used in.  In this case, there not a single context that ties to the Nazi paramilitary group.
Looking from a positive side: Xiaomi is "re-branding" the meaning of those shape for future use.

Feank

Sure I love Xiaomi but please what about these Ads am seeing the whole phone. When you open a Xiaomi default App they have ads why? This company is too big to behave like this please consider us. Am using a miui 11.6 global version Android 9

www.myhospitall.org

Hydroleo

Alyx87

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview