News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi might want to rapidly reconsider its choice for the fast charging icon on MIUI 11

Started by Redaktion, November 23, 2019, 22:56:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunjji

I have to say, while I find the resemblance to be passing and not really worthy of remark, I'm deeply amused by the REALLY angry man-children who flocked here to get irrationally irate at the possibility that somebody might be *slightly put off* by a thing that *vaguely* reminds them of Nazis.

Bonus points to the dude who got in with the "white leftists" trope - that's totally irrelevant to this article, so you're kinda giving yourself away there little buddy. Go back to your safe space on Gab.

Mreido

Since China has over a million people locked up in concentration camps , sorry I mean Re-education Camps I doubt they will be worried about some Nazi symbol comparisons.

J.

Can we just ignore the Nazis? They're dead and gone. They don't own symbols, and symbols don't kill people; people kill people.

kapoios

hi, the redmi note 8 pro i have, does not have any icon (like the lightning on) while charging, i have MIUI 10, you know why?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview