News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor Band 5 pre-empts Mi Band 4 on the Indian market

Started by Redaktion, August 09, 2019, 17:35:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Honor has released its latest fitness band to the Indian market, via Flipkart. This new model has a full-color AMOLED display, an estimated 14 days of battery life and 50-meter water resistance. However, it will soon have competition from an upcoming Xiaomi counterpart, which has much the same specs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-Band-5-pre-empts-Mi-Band-4-on-the-Indian-market.429099.0.html

Nicola Nicolov

"The Mi Band 4, on the other hand, is not associated with specific settings for swimming." - that's so incorrect. They specifically advertised swim tracking. I have the Mi Band 4 myself and it tracks many different stats when swimming. It even can detect the style that you swim in. At least do *basic* research before posting something. Huawei and Honor in my eyes are and will always be inferior compared to Xiaomi.

naya l

Honor band 5 has bluetooth 5. Honor band 4 has bluetooth 4.2.

Honor band 5 has new feature to detect oxygen in blood/to show your fatigue.
Can track 10 sports.

Honor/huawei always a step forward from xiaomi. Mi band 4 has amoled screen & 6 axis sensors on june this year, Honor band 4 already launched that technology from last year.
TruSleep honor/huawei is more accurate too with scientific research from harvard.
Swimming i heard more accurate honor too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview