News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Surface Book & Throttlestop?

Started by Ambidexter, July 20, 2019, 01:03:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambidexter

Hi,

I have a Intel i7 6600U in my Surface Book. It's been way unstable since upgrading to 1903.

I tried undervolting the CPU, but it seems it's working with adding 20 mv to the GPU (Intel HD 520) and 3 mv to the CPU.

But this CPU isn't overclockable, is it? Is there a way in ThrottleStop to see if my tweaks are working? I turned off the speed step and C states.

The problem I was having is after upgrading, the display will just go all "colored blocky" and then I need a hard reboot. With these changes it seems to have not done this.

It used to do it when I had walked away for a while, or occasionally  when I was logged on and some graphic element was animated.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ambi

Kasey0143

Mit dem neuesten BIOS-Update für ASRock Z170-Motherboards wurde die Sky OC-Funktion entfernt. Dies war der Begriff des Unternehmens für die Fähigkeit, Nicht-K-Intel-Skylake-Prozessoren zu übertakten. Intel hat heute bestätigt, dass es seine CPUs aktualisieren wird, um zu verhindern, dass Benutzer Prozessoren übertakten, die sie nicht können sollten.
https://vidmate.bet/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview