News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2019 WQHD Live Review: Still the reference among business laptops?

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2019, 00:15:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

I'd like to use this laptop, or maybe the X1Y4, as a desktop replacement that can also be taken on the go. Would the fluctuations seen in Cinebench R15 be of concern if the laptop were to be used for extended periods of time and plugged in? I wouldn't want to cause damage to the CPU by running it for hours if it's bursting then limiting itself due to heat. Would Intel XTU or ThrottleStop be of any use for this?

Thanks in advance!

Dunco

So I have used my Gen 7 for about two weeks now after returning a faulty Gen 6 unit. The device is basically the same, so overall a good unit, however the imperceptible decrease in weight and thickness has come at a proportionally large cost to the keyboard. while not being terrible, I would say the keyboard is now much less of a reason to choose this laptop over competitors. If lenovo could have fixed the issues with my G6 I would prefer to stay with it for the input devices.

sosko

Where can I get the Dolby Atmos app ? Is it free for this laptop ?
I didn't have it installed on my new Carbon 7th gen  and when checking the Mcrsft Store , I can only download trial version.

Thanks,
Peter

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview