News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GS75 Stealth 10SF Laptop Review: Great Core i7-10875H Performance

Started by Redaktion, July 29, 2020, 08:07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It may be stealthy by name, but it's anything but when gaming due to its loud fans. MSI has refreshed its premier ultra-thin 17.3-inch gaming laptop with both 10th gen Intel Core CPU and GeForce Super options for slightly faster performance than last year's Coffee Lake-H SKUs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GS75-Stealth-10SF-Laptop-Review-Great-Core-i7-10875H-Performance.482781.0.html

RSS

I think its a very decent laptop, lightest 17 inch with no blacklight bleed, no PWM flickering and no DPC latency, only downside is the flip motherboard and this one is little overpriced imo better to get with the 2070 super for 100 more...

sam1987

i have the same laptop with identical specs, i did a prime95 Blend stress test, the temp would go up to 99c or a bit lower, then the CPU will automatically throttle down to 3.x GHz, i completed a 30 minutes test and i got up to 3.69 GHz with Cooler Boost active and temps were less than 95c, do u think those results are ok ?! am wondering coz i have a custom thermal paste (Gelid Extreme) and i was hoping to see MUCH lower temps, can u comment on that plz based on ur test as the server builder is saying those results are fine and prime95 is way more stressful for a laptop !

thanks,

Pied Piper

Just use Arctic MX-4 and you will get normal cooling. Also, read review more carefully - they said, that those temps and frequencies were get with CoolerBoost on.

sam gabriel

guys i got the GS75 Stealth with 10875H, but my SD Memory Card Reader are way slower than what is discussed here, according to this review they are seeing 200 MB/sec

but all ma getting when transfering one big file from the Super Fast 166x Lexard SDXC Card and all my other go pro cards, the maximum speed am getting around 20 MB/sec only !! i use exxternal sc card reader and get 100 MB/sec, YES am transfering from the card to Fast SSD, yet i cant see faster than 20 MB/sec, how to fix this !?...

thanks,

Ben Samuel pullin

I have had this laptop now for over a year and it is without a doubt more likely to randomly overheat or unexpectedly  shut down than anything i have ever owned... ontop of that it has a major design flaw that causes the keyboard to create a wear mark in the screen ... massive fail and MSI is unavailable to fix.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview