News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Galaxy Note 10 is not a true Note smartphone

Started by Redaktion, July 11, 2019, 14:51:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The leaks and information about the upcoming Galaxy Note 10 series are coming thick and fast, with most outlets jumping on its eye-catching design. Most seem willing to overlook the loss of features and copycat looks, but should you? It is time to realise that the Note 10 is not a true Note smartphone as we have previously known them.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Galaxy-Note-10-is-not-a-true-Note-smartphone.427240.0.html

Matrixrev23

People that are right handed hold large phones in their left hand. The power button placement will be just fine imo

S.Yu

Goddamnit, I don't need their cheap bundled expendables. My CIEMs have outlasted 2 of my previous phones with two rehouses and even with aging drivers they blow away anything under $300.
The design in the render is by no means original, nor even refined, but the gradient glass back was a Samsung original, only Huawei was quick to follow (at the time, Honor, to be exact) with a more pronounced gradient effect and they stuck to it since while Samsung reverted to non-gradient backs for a couple generations and now they're picking it back up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview