News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi's upcoming Mi Mix 4 promises to push the boundaries of smartphone photography

Started by Redaktion, July 07, 2019, 13:25:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi will release the Mi Mix 4 in the coming months and a company executive has confirmed that the upcoming flagship will feature a class-leading camera sensor. Not Samsung's 64 MP GW1 but something "better".

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-s-upcoming-Mi-Mix-4-promises-to-push-the-boundaries-of-smartphone-photography.427078.0.html

Mrshane288

Maybe they should work on pushing the boundaries of cellular signal reception. I've got the mix 3 and it has to be the worst phone I've ever had as far as connectivity and signal strength. I can sit right next to my daughter with her iPhone 7 and she will have LTE while I'm staring at no service at all or stuck on 3G. This thing changes bands reoeatedly. I'm sure metropcs shares blame but my Huawei never had this much of an issue with connections. I'll be moving to a Oneplus next year.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Mrshane288 on July 07, 2019, 17:05:07
Maybe they should work on pushing the boundaries of cellular signal reception. I've got the mix 3 and it has to be the worst phone I've ever had as far as connectivity and signal strength. I can sit right next to my daughter with her iPhone 7 and she will have LTE while I'm staring at no service at all or stuck on 3G. This thing changes bands reoeatedly. I'm sure metropcs shares blame but my Huawei never had this much of an issue with connections. I'll be moving to a Oneplus next year.

Are you sure it has the right bands?

Anonym

Quote from: Ricci Rox on July 07, 2019, 17:08:56Are you sure it has the right bands?
Pretty sure, the Mi Mix series is the only which only has true global phones: every model supports all bands known to Xiaomi.

Roy Anne

I've got the Mi 9 and it is the 8th best camera on a phone out there and 2nd for video, beaten by 1 point by Samsung Galaxy S10 5G which is not the S10, S10e or S10+. The Mi 9 is 5 points (it has 107) behind the number 1 camera on a phone, and is by far the best deal, cheapest and fastest phone (look at AnTuTu benchmark)

Redmyth79

Quote from: Mrshane288 on July 07, 2019, 17:05:07

The Mix series is not the only global version.
The Mi line is there main flagship not the Mi Mix, but the Mi 9 has 2 different global variants. Global and Global EU version. I have the Global EU version and it works perfect in the United States on T-Mobile or AT&T. You have to look at the bands. The mi mix comes in 2 variants as well being Chinese and global but I'm not sure if bit has 2 global like the Mi 9.
Again check your bands before you buy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview