News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xbox Project Scarlett vs. PlayStation 5: Specs comparison table and latest launch price speculation for both consoles

Started by Redaktion, June 15, 2019, 23:10:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Project Scarlett seem destined to be fierce competitors by the end of next year, and it appears to be rather tricky to divine which next-generation console is most likely to have the edge. We have compiled a comparison table populated by confirmed and rumored details about each console, just in time to report about new speculated launch prices that will make gamers giddy if they come true.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xbox-Project-Scarlett-vs-PlayStation-5-Specs-comparison-table-and-latest-launch-price-speculation-for-both-consoles.423985.0.html

siats

Isn't the "ray tracing" in the PS5 audio only? I don't think that counts as ray tracing for the purpose of this comparison.

Matthew herber

f*** ps5 its garbage Chinese plastic piece of s*** the new xbox is way more powerful aorry Sony but ur out of business 1. Because u.have nothing to show and two u made the biggest mistake of your life by not showing up at E3 so therefore Microsoft wins and Sony loses.😂😂 here's what I think of the ps5💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Andrew6195

Techquila

The 12 core zen2 thing was a troll post thrown on pastebin which is completely bs the way i see it. Rumours are pointing to an 8 core zen2 cpu similar to the ps5 not a 12 core cpu and those said rumours come mostly from industry veterans with good to almost perfect track records, so I'll take those people more seriously than a pastebin post which could've just been posted by trolls just for the sake of it for all we know.

Theglassmaker

Who cares about anything that comes from xbox. It's only gonna have 3 games any way. With backwards compatibility you'll get 8 games...

TheOne

The new 5700XT from AMD has 40 compute units. 56 CUs is absolutely wrong. Would need too much power.
Do not forget that consoles will have one APU with GPU and CPU combined. The amount of power the cooling can dissipate ist limited.
Who made this ridiculous chart?

Lil Mac

I dont understand any of this and will only buy what Cnet tells me. I am consumer bot  #4,232,780,053

Yenommi

Skip

Quote from: Matthew herber on June 16, 2019, 09:39:55
f*** ps5 its garbage Chinese plastic piece of s*** the new xbox is way more powerful aorry Sony but ur out of business 1. Because u.have nothing to show and two u made the biggest mistake of your life by not showing up at E3 so therefore Microsoft wins and Sony loses.😂😂 here's what I think of the ps5💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

power don't mean s*** without the software.  Xbox exclusives are fucking horrible compared to the PS library.  good luck with that yearly, shitty lineup.

Scott Graham

Think about the PlayStation 4 , and Xbox one, I have never had a crash with the Xbox one or any problems of any kind.  PlayStation 4  crashes all the time, and the more it crashes the more it has the  possibility of corrupting the hard drive .  Regardless of the specs I would go with the Xbox 2! Nothing tells me that the PlayStation five would be any more reliable. I mean seriously look at it, They have even slacked on the specs! A side of wanting to play the exclusives on both consuls the Xbox 2 is the only way to go !!!

lill X

Man I think the Xbox will destroy the ps5 because all sony is trying to do is take down microsoft when microsoft is actually trying to please it's buyers. I think the New xbox design will be good I personally like xbox better but that's my opinion. :D :D  :) :) :)   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview