News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G8 Plus smartphone review – Mobile phone with action cam

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2019, 01:55:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorola Moto G8 Plus is a mid-range smartphone that wants to impress with its cameras in particular. Long battery life and a bright screen are other aspects that speak for the device, but there are also weak points. You can find out in this review whether it's good enough for a purchase recommendation.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G8-Plus-smartphone-review-Mobile-phone-with-action-cam.442877.0.html

xpclient

Wide-angle rotated lens should definitely have had the ability to take landscape photos too. Definitely a missed opportunity. Maybe Moto G9 Plus will have it.

Also, I would take a notification LED over picking up and then the display turning on to let me know if there are any notifications.

I recently got a Lenovo K5 Pro which ironically is made for Lenovo by Motorola Mobility and has a nice big notification LED.

Peter FFFFFF.

Id does not look like PWM, more like some noise. I do not see any visible curves. Can you confirm it has PWM ?

I want to buy a PWM-free phone, had the XIAOMI MI A1, which was great phone: no PWM, android one and 3.5mm jack.

The new smarphone have weird screens, there is just something weird about them. I had the MI A3 for 2 weeks, and my eyes got red and swollen, so I'am very cautious now about buying new phone.

SantaClaus

Moto G8 Plus random shutdown with no solution from Motorola. Checkout the Lenovo Forum:
forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G8-Plus/Random-Shudown-on-Moto-G8-Plus/m-p/4645900/highlight/false#M442

‎02-11-2020 10:03 AM
Hello Everyone,

As we said, this is still under investigation and we appreciate all the things you've tried even far as servicing the device, however, we don't yet recommend doing that nor we can guarantee that you will not experience the same behavior. We're glad though that you're seeing improvements with the replacement/repaired devices, but we're still analyzing this and finding its root cause. We will keep everyone here updated. Please let us know too if you come up with any workaround.

If you have bug reports kindly send it to Zeke via PM. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview