News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 7 Pro 12 GB RAM variant spotted in GeekBench tests

Started by Redaktion, May 01, 2019, 20:36:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Even though the OnePlus 7 Pro 12 GB RAM version has similar hardware specs compared to Samsung's Galaxy S10+ model, the GeekBench scores appear to slightly favor the Chinese smartphone. It should be noted that the high-end OnePlus 7 Pro version with 12 GB RAM will cost almost 50% less and it also comes with a better display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-7-Pro-12-GB-RAM-variant-spotted-in-GeekBench-tests.419939.0.html

Steven Chien

I'm also not on the Samsung bandwagon, but I'm still marginally on the P30 Pro camp based on 1) the 5x zoom and 2) the IP68 rating. OnePlus won't have either of those...

danielee0707

Quote from: Steven Chien on May 01, 2019, 21:41:05
I'm also not on the Samsung bandwagon, but I'm still marginally on the P30 Pro camp based on 1) the 5x zoom and 2) the IP68 rating. OnePlus won't have either of those...
Super zoom and water resistance, these are the last things I care about smartphones. No notch and a 90hz display are much more exciting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview