News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked information about new Razer Blade 17 and Razer Blade 15 laptops points to 9th Gen Intel Core and GeForce RTX upgrades

Started by Redaktion, April 23, 2019, 09:56:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Details about a refreshed Razer Blade 17 and updated Razer Blade 15 have been accidentally leaked in a YouTube video review posted by tech site PCWorld. The video has now been taken down, but not before some apparent key specifications were shared online. The base model of the Razer Blade 15 is likely to get a GPU upgrade from an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q to an RTX 2060.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-information-about-new-Razer-Blade-17-and-Razer-Blade-15-laptops-points-to-9th-Gen-Intel-Core-and-GeForce-RTX-upgrades.418744.0.html

Alexandros Bekiari

I also have a screenshot of the razer blade 17 showed in his video, but I forgot to screenshot the fans in the back.🤦‍♂️ The Blade 17 shown in his video looks exactly the same as the Razer Blade 15, just bigger. On the back of the device there are 4 fans. 2 "big" fans and 2 small ones. The small ones were placed side by side. He also said that the Blade 17 will have a faster SD Card Reader.

Tim92

@alexandros:
did it had a numpad or touchpad like the previous gen next to the keyboard?

Anything about the screen options?

Where can we take a look to your screenshot?

Alexandros Bekiari

@Tim92 No, unfortunately it didn't have a number pad and the touchpad was positioned down, exactly like in the Razer Blade 15. If you can, give me your email address and I can send you the screenshot, because I think I cannot publish it here( and if I can, I don't know how to do it)
Quote from: Tim92 on April 23, 2019, 12:21:48
@alexandros:
did it had a numpad or touchpad like the previous gen next to the keyboard?

Anything about the screen options?

Where can we take a look to your screenshot?

S.Yu

Well, if an OLED configuration comes in white then I'm taking the leap, if it doesn't I'll take whatever white configuration with the mid/high tier GPUs, preferably with 32GB RAM this time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview