News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG allegedly patents triple selfie camera

Started by Redaktion, April 20, 2019, 14:10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A smartphone leaks blog claims to have unearthed a patent filed by LG in which a phone with a triple selfie camera is depicted. The phone in question could easily be a G8 or V50 ThinQ, except for the three distinctly lens-like sensors visible in its notch. This, then could suggest the next generation of LG phone design.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-allegedly-patents-triple-selfie-camera.418274.0.html

Megamobile

I didn't have much knowledge of LG and Vivo smartphone brands. From this article I came to know about these and the article is an interesting one for those who want to purchase Vivo or LG smartphones. I am interested to buy the Samsung Galaxy S10 since it's processor and camera quality is good, it provides a significant amount of internal storage. In the UK Samsung is a very popular smartphone and I have to purchase it from the Megamobiledeals - deals.megamobiledeals.com site which allows buying the bad credit contract mobile.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview