News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo U41-70 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2015, 05:42:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fast ultrabook. As thin and light as an ultrabook, and yet it's not. It lacks a touchscreen and a bit more battery power, but a GeForce graphics card is inside. How does Lenovo's new subnotebook fare compared with other thin graphic machines?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-U41-70-Notebook-Review.146824.0.html

ED

What the difference between U41-70 and U31-70?

Can i have the same details for U31-70 pls?

vinu koka

Heyy frndss... I am using Lenovo U41-70 Laptop from last 1 month... its very awesome... it has amazing features... you can visit on..

http://amzn.to/1Jb1o60

Fadh

In the right side, beside USB 3.0, that's not a microphone, but it's a "Novo Button". The microphone is located beside camera...

But thanks for review...

(sorry for my bad english)

Vishal

Can u pls tell me battery life. It has 3 cell 65w battery.

Lululala

Because of the slim feature, lenovo u-41 breaks easily, especialy the screen. Hinge is made out of some kind of plastic which is easy to break. It is so lightweight and has many good most recent features(which is the reason I bought this), but if you are not really used to fragile things, I obviously do not recommend this laptop. I bought this for about 6 months ago and already had the service center to fix the screen twice.

CGO89

If somebody looking to buy a cheap Lenovo ideapad S41 printer now it is the moment:
http://www.gearbest.com/computers/pp_576220.html?wid=21&lkid=10554364

shefali

Bad Decision to buy.The laptop hinge does not even last for an year and I saw 3 people with the same model experiencing the issue including me. Moreover even in Warranty period Lenovo fails to acknowledge the low quality of material used and so many people experiencing the same issue can't be due to mishandling. Company should have the courage to come in open and acknowledge their mistake and not charge customers for the product manufacturing and design falts.

Distressed

Can someone let me know how do you enable turbo boost on this model of laptop?

LegitimateHuman

This product is absolute trash. And no I'm mot just s***-bashing all lenovo product, I'm talking about this particular one. Firstly the wireless router is unresponsive. It require a huge amount of patience and rebooting to just comnect to an available Wi-Fi. Secondly, the sound system frequently collapses. The sound system won't load in the middle of using this product. Then lastly, and this is the most infuriating problem I've ever had, is how the laptop frequently has performance drop. The fan would just go off and then the whole system will malfunction. It will slow down all processess and even render most of the programs unuseable. Dude, don't buy this trash. You'll regret it all your life.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview