News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S10e Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, March 28, 2019, 12:22:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The smallest new flagship from Samsung should appeal to people for whom spending almost €1,000 (~ US$1,125) on a smartphone is abhorrent. The S10e has many of the features that its more expensive siblings do, but Samsung has made some compromises to keep costs down. Read on to find out how the S10e performs in our tests and whether it offers better value for money than the Galaxy S10 or S10+.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S10e-Smartphone-Review.415212.0.html

Murza

Samsung is in a bad position, 9820 consumes energy very much. Huawei with models mate 20,mate20pro, p30, p30pro head above Samsung. Kirin 980 Preferable 9820.

nuttyprof1991

I found that there is a lag for the pixels to turn on or off incase of a pure black background. There is a jelly effect on the screen and its very noticeable and jarring. I thought it would be least in Samsung panels but even compared to budget flagships like one plus,Samsung looses out in this area of screen quality.

there is a video in youtube that explains it well.
just search "What they told you about the Galaxy S9+ Screen Is A LIE!"

For me it was very noticeable since this is the first Amoled panel I have ever used and in LCDs I have never experienced this.

This is not talked about by any of the reviews of Samsung flagships and I feel it should be talked about so that at least they address it in the next iteration. I have seen videos of this in flagships of samsung like s8,s9 as well and seems to be no rectification from them in s10 as well.

Bill

Why doesn't anyone talk about the audio quality when listening through the headphone jack in any reviews for the s10e? Is it loud? Do you have to turn the volume all the way up for it to be loud, or quarter way, half way?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview