News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia 1 Smartphone Review: It takes more than just a fancy display to challenge established flagships

Started by Redaktion, July 09, 2019, 15:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony presents the Xperia 1 as being the first smartphone with a 4K and HDR OLED display with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Cinema ready? Well, there is more to the Xperia 1 than that. The Xperia 1 is a great smartphone, but it may only be ideal for a few people. Read on to find out why.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-1-Smartphone-Review-It-takes-more-than-just-a-fancy-display-to-challenge-established-flagships.427022.0.html

hotneca

Hi,I'm your new fan from China and I have few question about the colour accuracy test.
1 The default CCT of xperia 1 is too high,and you set to custom mode to change the RGB balance,then you get the 6601 CCT.
   If there is any chance to get the 6500CCT by calman ? I saw someone else who get this 6500 CCT for xpeira 1 and I got it two.
   When you get the perfect 6500 CCT,the delta E should be lower.
2 You test the colour accuracy in the DCI-P3 tager color space. So which color space you tested for the oneplus 7 pro? The DCI-P3  or sRGB?
  If you test the colour accuracy of oneplus 7 pro in sRGB color space, the
test result should't appear in the same table with the xperia 1.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview