News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga (Core i5-8265U, 256 GB, FHD) Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, February 15, 2019, 20:20:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Yes, you read correctly. The new 13-inch convertible is already available for well below €1,000 (~ US$1,130). Lenovo has not compromised on traditional ThinkPad features to achieve this affordable price point though. Read on to find out how the L390 Yoga and its Whiskey Lake processor perform in our tests and its competitors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L390-Yoga-Core-i5-8265U-256-GB-FHD-Convertible-Review.407356.0.html

streug

What about the normal version(not Yoga) of ThinkPad L390? Are you gonna do a review? Waiting for an improvement of the color space coverage of the screen... Thanks

Joshua Nixon

I have the L380 and I actually prefer the lack of lift an lock which I had in my previous laptop. The keys on the L380 have more travel and a nicer spring than the lift and lock yoga keyboard I had in my previous Thinkpad-14, I do wish that the keys were backlit though (would be even better to bring back the ThinkLight though!). It made me think, as the site with the best laptop reviews out there the one thing I would appreciate adding to the tests is a key travel measurement as its often hard to find that spec online and for the way I type key travel is king!

I hope they keep making this model for when 10nm comes out or maybe an AMD version, I love the design but this isn't a big enough upgrade for me on the speed.

Bodo

Hey,

does someone have any experience on how die i7 is doing in the L390 Yoga compared to the i5? Is there some performance boost or is is throttling, so there is no noticable boost?

Lenovo?

My L390 Yoga's TrackPoint stopped working after a few months, and it started experiencing blue screens after only 1 year of use.
I live in a hot country, and I think that the Insufficient cooling has something to do with my computer breaking up one part after another.

Unfortunately, Now I have to replace my motherboard at half the price I paid for the computer. :(
Also, This is not my first Lenovo computer to break after only 1 year of use.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview