News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First tests pitting the upcoming Intel Comet Lake-H i7-10750H against the AMD Ryzen 7 4800H and the Radeon RX 5600M against the refreshed Nvidia RTX 2060 Max-Q emerge on 3DMark

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2020, 16:19:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AMD chips appear to be dominating the Intel and Nvidia counterparts when it comes to 3DMark's separate tests. Still, the Intel + Nvidia setup leads in the combined tests, showing that AMD might want to further optimize its chips for combo loads.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-tests-pitting-the-upcoming-Intel-Comet-Lake-H-i7-10750H-against-the-AMD-Ryzen-7-4800H-and-the-Radeon-RX-5600M-against-the-refreshed-Nvidia-RTX-2060-Max-Q-emerge-on-3DMark.453115.0.html

deksman2

Quote from: william blake on February 07, 2020, 09:40:11
so a brand new comet lake is the worst hardware piece of all four? :)

Low yields on 10nm process coupled with a relatively new architecture can be a problem for new CPUs.

It was expected that Intel would be experiencing these problems and personality, I think they need a time out after what they did.

Spunjji

Quote from: deksman2 on February 07, 2020, 10:44:29
Low yields on 10nm process coupled with a relatively new architecture can be a problem for new CPUs.

Comet Lake is 14nm+++ - another Skylake derivative.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview