News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Smach Z handheld Windows gaming PC with Ryzen CPU almost ready for launch

Started by Redaktion, February 11, 2019, 21:59:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

2019 could be the year when the Smach Z handheld Windows gaming device finally becomes reality. Smach is still trying to hype things up, as it recently updated the official site with new prices and specs, plus it added a few videos showing various gaming sessions. There is no specific 2019 launch date mentioned, so delays may still occur.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Smach-Z-handheld-Windows-gaming-PC-with-Ryzen-CPU-almost-ready-for-launch.406291.0.html

Sam Medley

I'll believe this console will be released when I'm holding a working final product in my cold, dead hands.

Brutus

They originally mentioned Q1 2019 last year but now with Q1 already passed they have missed again. Up to this point after so many missed delivery deadlines, they are either very unreliable or simply untrustworthy.

Neon

This thing graduated from a scam to being super incompetent. Its now May and already way past early 2019 with no signs of production or delivery anytime soon. And its not the first time their "estimates" fell short. Beware of their lies. They just want your preorder money. So don't fall for their hypes or promises.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview