News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte Aero 15-X9 (Core i7-8750H, RTX 2070 Max-Q) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, February 25, 2019, 20:45:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The slim and compact Aero 15-X9 succeeds the popular Aero 15X v8 that we reviewed last year. The new 15.6-inch gaming laptop handles modern triple-A games smoothly on its 144 Hz, 1080p display thanks to its Core i7-8750H processor, RTX 2070 Max-Q GPU and 16 GB DDR4-2666 RAM. Its NVMe SSD should ensure solid system performance too, while its Thunderbolt 3 gives you the option of connecting an external GPU should you wish to run a desktop GPU. Read on to find out how it performs in our tests and whether it can set new standards for thin and light gaming laptops.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-Aero-15-X9-Core-i7-8750H-RTX-2070-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.410747.0.html

Cuissedemouche

Cool test.

The only problem with this config seems to be the single stick of RAM, so the graphic card can't be use at full performances.

Also, did you plan to test the one with the 4K monitor?
I'm looking for a high color accuracy screen and I would love to see if it worth the price to go on this screen instead of the 1080p one.

Florian Glaser

sentenced-1989

Is the screen bright enough to be used at all if you have windows and there is sunlight in the room?

Nap

How's the typing experience compared to the Razer Blade 15 (2019)? I'll be using one of these laptops as my sole computing device so the keyboard really matters to me.

Bird.Fish

Cuissedemouche

Oh, and if someone have the computer, I'm not against a SPECviewperf benchmark result to see how the computer perform in 3D stuffs =D

anon

I must point out that this statement is INCORRECT!

Quotethe Aero 15-X9 and Aero 15X v8 share the same case, connectivity, input devices and speakers

The mini DisplayPort connection on the left side of the device has been replaced with a type-C port, meaning the device has TWO type-C ports total!

This also means that your case pictures are incorrect!

I only realized this after seeing other pictures of the device on several other websites. This particular detail is big news to me!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview