News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (RTX 2070 Max-Q, FHD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2019, 18:01:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver Rodwell

Just bought the 2060 model - the GPU/CPU temps are fine but the laptop itself is toasty to touch - the article reads 49 but it was burning my finger to touch, is that what 49 feels like?

S.Yu

Quote from: Oliver Rodwell on June 08, 2019, 15:18:57
Just bought the 2060 model - the GPU/CPU temps are fine but the laptop itself is toasty to touch - the article reads 49 but it was burning my finger to touch, is that what 49 feels like?
Probably. For example shower water rarely exceeds 40°C, hot springs are also generally maintained at 39°C, some go as high as 45 but the one I experienced felt "burning" and it took almost half an hour before I could get used to the temperature and dip my entire body in. Personally I'd go for the 2070MQ because lower temperature may mean better longevity and stability.

Richard

Hi,
your comment about the April 7, 2019 update concerning the secondary markings of the layout that are now full backlit is partially correct.
I contacted Razer and that's what they told me :

THIS HAS BEEN FIXED FOR THE US LAYOUT ONLY, NOT FOR ALL THE OTHER LAYOUTS AS FOR EXAMPLE THE EUROPEAN AZERTY LAYOUT.

So, as I live in France, the problem has not been fixed which is a problem for a 3000€ laptop(!).

Thank you for your reviews that are always very good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview