News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Essential Phone PH-2 turns up in carrier logs

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2019, 00:58:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The next product from Essential looks to be a sequel to the PH-1 after initially indicating that its next device wouldn't be a smartphone. A reference to PH-2 has been found in carrier logs this week, suggesting that the device mightn't be far away from seeing a commercial release.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Essential-Phone-PH-2-turns-up-in-carrier-logs.403266.0.html

Thomas Harper

The PH-1 DID have a killer feature: a pixel 2 with a bigger screen and smaller bezel for 280, and it went as low as 230.  I also got the 360 degree VR cam attachment for 40.

The biggest complaint was the camera, but with current camera app its pretty good, and I installed a port of the pixel 3 phone app with night vision on it with two clicks and it works perfectly.

Its other killer feature is getting regular android updates often before pixels get them.  I got Pie while it still hadn't rolled out to some Pixels and I get monthly security updates within 24 hours of google releasing them.

Cisco Kid

I agree, I really hope we see more from Essential. I have the PH1 along with the 360 camera and would love to get the HD adaptr but no luck there. In fact I just received another security update today. I am very happy to own this phone and really have no need for anything better, vn though there may be. Go Essential!

Anonymous

I do indeed hope there will be an Essential Phone 2. I will definitely be one of the first ones to get it.

I missed out on the PH 1. I need to update my phone. The PH 2 looks very promising.

I hope it comes to fruition.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview