News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Matebook X Pro (i5-8250U, MX150) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2018, 12:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Roneye

Quote from: MJ on July 25, 2018, 14:26:32
I just ran a CPU stress test (i7/16GB/512GB/MX150) with Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (the [SW] Undervolt mod applied) but the CPU still hit 85°C. Even when I'm just surfing the web I can't place it on my lap unless I wanna have my :o hard boiled...

There must be something wrong with my unit. The fan is almost constantly whirring loudly...  :-\

Something is definitely wrong with your unit.
I got the same configuration. I get 40-45c idle and 50-55c under regular load, like browsing and office work.
This is even with an high ambient temperature of 32c.
All this is passive cooled (no fans on)

I peak around 75c when benchmarking (score are quite a bit higher than the average 8550u)
imgur.com/EO6Azst.png

SebiCZ5

Hello,

I buy MateBook X pro I5 before 4 months in Shenzhen. Computer was a perfect, but I go home before two days from business trip and in my home internet is to slow, but speed is ok. Other device working well. Can you help me fix this issue? Can by problem in router? I use tp-link model TL-WR841N. Second issue is chines language inside device. I buy new windows and reinstal compiuter, but some aplication is still in chinese language. (examle is keabord aplikation... Logi Craft. )

Thanks for help
Petr

edmun

you've mentioned that you are testing European version which is i5 and 16GB with mx150. how to buy this version?
later on in specification you have mentioned that is actually has 8gb??
I have now spent like half an hour trying to find how to buy the i5 with 16GB and it is nowhere to find...... 😕

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview