News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple launches a new dongle, this time for the USB-C iPad Pro

Started by Redaktion, November 01, 2018, 09:26:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple has launched an all-new dongle alongside the launch of the new iPad Pro models. The latest dongle in Apple's extensive selection of dongles available through its online and retail stores is a USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-launches-a-new-dongle-this-time-for-the-USB-C-iPad-Pro.354611.0.html

Razer sharp blade V7

$9.99
€9.99
£9.99
₹999.90
999.90₽
I guess that's how it works  ;D
Didn't check but will now, just for the record...

D. Knoblach

iPads are supposed to be great for presentations. However, without the 3.5 mm headphone jack built into the iPad Pro, there is no dongle available to get both VGA video out and also audio out for presentations. The multi-port dongle by Apple has VGA for video out, but the other ports do not also accommodate audio out (the USB-C port on the multi-port dongle is for power only). That is a big fail. Otherwise, the iPad Pros are great. However, I should mention that the surcharge in price for the iPad, and the surcharge in price for the keyboard/cover, and the surcharge for the new pencil I find to be irritating. In the past, Apple products cost more because they were ahead of others for innovation and speed. Obviously, innovation and speed are still there for this product, but the keyboard/cover is a huge price gouge (and not really much new over previous models). Also, the extra memory cost is a ridiculous gouge, and the video out dongle (without audio out) is such a disappointing oversight. I love and hate the iPad Pro, and I wonder what is happening with Apple?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview