News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

UFS 3.0 benchmark results show up online and they look impressive

Started by Redaktion, January 07, 2019, 16:10:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although first devices with UFS 3.0 memory onboard should arrive later this year, what appears to be the first benchmark of this new memory standard has surfaced online. According to this benchmark, an unnamed UFS 3.0 solution managed to hit a sequential read speed of over 2,200 MB/s, more than 1,800 MB/s sequential write, and more than 34K IOPS random read/write operations.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/UFS-3-0-benchmark-results-show-up-online-and-they-look-impressive.392366.0.html

Innovation for me would be...
1. Return of user replaceable batteries.
2. Perpetual, unified Android feature updates from Google same as PC OS.

Two things I need to quit spending money on phones every couple of years.
Which would probably never happen because planned obsolescence.\

So realistically, brighter higher refresh rate screens and better speakers. Nothing fancy, just the basics really.

Codrut Nistor

1. User replaceable batteries with at least twice the current capacities. I hear you! Too bad there's nobody interested in making this happen, not even decent brands like Xiaomi.

2. That would also be great.

Obviously, both would lead to a slower smartphone replacement rate, so definitely a no-go for the big fishes out there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview