News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI launches slim GS75/65 Stealth gaming laptops with RTX 2000 Max-Q graphics

Started by Redaktion, January 07, 2019, 11:39:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-launches-slim-GS75-65-Stealth-gaming-laptops-with-RTX-2000-Max-Q-graphics.392231.0.html

Jesse

I see they are still going with the goofy proprietary power connector.  Come on MSI, usb-c for charging already!  Also, it is still on the wrong side.

jeremy

Quote from: Jesse on January 08, 2019, 01:52:46
I see they are still going with the goofy proprietary power connector.  Come on MSI, usb-c for charging already!  Also, it is still on the wrong side.
The power requirements are almost twice what USB-C PD is even capable of. While they could go out of spec (like Dell somewhat did, but only sometimes), I'd rather USB-C PD stays closer to spec than not. We don't need yet another proprietary layer ontop of USB-C.

DOS

Why do MSI spend all that effort finally making a nice classy design only to then plaster it with those gaudy stickers that leave marks when you peel them off!?!

Armand

4K screen option on the GS75??
A must for photo editing to me.
I dont game myself but a lot of people like me today buy a gaming latop like a SUV, for the look, the power, the covenience. Business laptops are like sedans, just boring.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview