News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (2020) in review: Detail improvements pay off

Started by Redaktion, August 12, 2020, 20:23:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer's compact 15.6-incher is packed with powerful hardware that brings all the latest games smoothly onto the matte Full HD screen (300 Hz, IPS). There's also an NVMe SSD, 16 GB of RAM, and a Thunderbolt 3 port.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-15-Advanced-Model-2020-in-review-Detail-improvements-pay-off.484891.0.html

RB15 Owner

Gosh the i7-10875H is so cripped with the new BIOS (fixing plundervolt). My i7-8750H (early 2019 Blade) gets 1160 in Cinebench r15 Multicore. within 2-3% of a processor two generations newer, with 33% more threads. If anyone's buying this, they should roll back the BIOS and undervolt.

Denis

I must say this is a great laptop for gaming with it's amazing screen, it also stays at an acceptable temperature even at full load, with a very acceptable noise level for sustained gaming sessions. But for content creation, wouldn't be my first choice. I am hard pressed to find flaws, would have been nice to have a second storage option and the price tag is out of reach for many, including me, well it costs nothing to dream of buying one, once I win that jackpot!

Goracij

Apparently, the author "forgot" to show the cpu cores' and gpu temperatures under full load. But thanks God he  managed to state "no problems were observed"...
Did Razer finaly find the camera/mic ribbon of the proper length (or they are still bending it and sticking with the tape)? What about plastic hinges' covers and bulging, one year lasting batteries?

szamanus

And what about battery bloating?
The 2018 and 2019 models had issues with it.

I've almost bought the advanced model this week, but I want to be sure, that the laptop will survive 2 up to 3 years without heavy service needs. I do travel a lot - even in Covid time, therefore it's important for me.

Any news, that Razer have addressed this issue?
When not is the MSI gs66 stealth 10sfs a good "replacement"?

denialo

There is no ethernet network and this is also not mentioned anywhere?
High end gaming via WiFi?
Is this a joke?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview