News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HTC U12 Life Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, December 12, 2018, 22:41:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HTC positions the U12 Life as a smartphone with amazing camera effects to suit and satisfy everyone's artistic needs and wishes. In addition, it is also capable of 4K video recording, is supposed to feature a high-performance SoC, and long battery life. Let's find out which claims will hold up to our review and which ones will fall victim to an overly zealous marketing department.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HTC-U12-Life-Smartphone-Review.376141.0.html

jacklondon

Does U12 life screen use PWM or not,
At the beginning of the Display section,
it says it does, but at Screen Flickering / PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation)
it says it doesn't
Thank you!

Leonardo22

I saw videos of this phone on youtube and it doesn't seem to have pwm because i really can't see the waves on the screen.

J-Shock

Any ideas why the videos do not seem to have the option to select 3D Sound or Hi Res Audio modes, like the U12+?

Does it have the same microphones as the U12 and U12+?  I owned an HTC Desire Eye which recorded incredible audio courtesy of its HAAC quality microphones. The few amount of videos I saw on the internet suggests this model doesn't seem to have the same audio recording qualities.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview