News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Phone 2 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2018, 23:11:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer is getting ready for round two. Following the first real gaming smartphone named simply Phone they have introduced the - surprise - Phone 2. Don't be fooled by its lackluster name though: the Phone 2 is everything but boring. Let's take a look at what the brand-new gaming smartphone can do and what its weaknesses are.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Phone-2-Smartphone-Review.372536.0.html

Alin03

Strange... How is one of the cons "poor battery life" and the battery is then rated 91%?

trevor flanagan

you failed to mention that the wireless charging is ONLY compatible with Razers $100 chroma wireless charger something that razer neglect to tell their customers before purchasing. It will not work with any third party QI charger as per the agents in razers live chat when I complained.....what a con job

Thyago

Are you 100% sure it is optionally dual SIM? I can't find this provided information anywhere else

GarryJones

Who can tell the best product among those listed on this site?

ScoMo

Quote from: trevor flanagan on December 05, 2018, 23:43:27
you failed to mention that the wireless charging is ONLY compatible with Razers $100 chroma wireless charger something that razer neglect to tell their customers before purchasing. It will not work with any third party QI charger as per the agents in razers live chat when I complained.....what a con job

I have one, and it works with every third party Qi charger I have available to me. The coil's further down than you might expect, in the bottom third of the phone, so the positioning's sometimes a bit weird, but it works. Whoever was answering Razer's tech support needs a talking to.

Hari Chandra

Good description on all important feature on Razer Phone 2 (Especially testing GPS, Battery life including charging time and consumption, and Sound side), Thank you very much for the information.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview