News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2018, 13:39:50

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan123

This review is hypocritical. S9 + screen color is not as good as mate10pro? I think this is a big joke. I would have believed you if I hadn't used mate1pro before

Markcrystal

A couple of things would be great to add to smartphone reviews.
1) Data transfer speed for syncing with computer. Say you hooked up a USB-C cable from Mate 20 Pro to MacBook or Laptop to sync contacts,calendars or pictures. What would read/write speeds be like? On the iPhone and iPads the sync speeds are very very slow.
2) Signal/Reception strength compared to other phones like mentioned in this link below where supposedly the Samsung Galaxy S8 scored strongest. No ones want to buy a smartphone for $1000 only to later find out it has poor cel signal reception For example, what is TRP for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro? I would attach link but it did not allow me to attach link to show what I am talking about  ::)

I will do a copy/paste below:
All in all, the best cell phone antenna provides a consistently strong signal, regardless of external obstacles. Recent tests by Ireland's communications regulator (COMREG) have shown that the Samsung Galaxy S8 has incredible reception, which is measured in TRP (Total Radiated Power). On the GSM network's 1800 band, the Galaxy S8 weighed in at 23.6 TRP (also shown as "dBm"), while the iPhone 7 only had 16.6 TRP, and the Pixel had 21.0 TRP. This means that Samsung cell phones have the strongest antenna capability. We don't exactly know how or why - maybe just due to how they design their smartphones.

geo

Quote from: Markcrystal on January 27, 2019, 13:19:54
A couple of things would be great to add to smartphone reviews.
1) Data transfer speed for syncing with computer. Say you hooked up a USB-C cable from Mate 20 Pro to MacBook or Laptop to sync contacts,calendars or pictures. What would read/write speeds be like? On the iPhone and iPads the sync speeds are very very slow.
2) Signal/Reception strength compared to other phones like mentioned in this link below where supposedly the Samsung Galaxy S8 scored strongest. No ones want to buy a smartphone for $1000 only to later find out it has poor cel signal reception For example, what is TRP for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro? I would attach link but it did not allow me to attach link to show what I am talking about  ::)

I will do a copy/paste below:
All in all, the best cell phone antenna provides a consistently strong signal, regardless of external obstacles. Recent tests by Ireland's communications regulator (COMREG) have shown that the Samsung Galaxy S8 has incredible reception, which is measured in TRP (Total Radiated Power). On the GSM network's 1800 band, the Galaxy S8 weighed in at 23.6 TRP (also shown as "dBm"), while the iPhone 7 only had 16.6 TRP, and the Pixel had 21.0 TRP. This means that Samsung cell phones have the strongest antenna capability. We don't exactly know how or why - maybe just due to how they design their smartphones.

Signal/Reception strength this is something all most nobody is speeking about. I`m trying to find someting like this for S10.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview