News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Precision 5530 2-in-1 (i7-8706G, Radeon WX Vega M GL, 4K UHD) Workstation Review

Started by Redaktion, October 14, 2018, 19:22:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As if Kaby Lake-G wasn't niche enough already, Dell has gone the extra mile by offering a workstation convertible equipped with the rare Intel-AMD CPU. The end result is one of the most powerful 15-inch convertible workstations available even if it sacrifices some common connectivity features along the way.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Precision-5530-2-in-1-i7-8706G-Radeon-WX-Vega-M-GL-4K-UHD-Workstation-Review.337352.0.html

Archuk

WTF????

Could you elaborate please on the "weighted average"? How come that camera and audio are sooooooooooooooo important that they bring the rating so much down? I agree that portability is important though...

M2018

Novah

Speaking of, Clevo also offers workstations version of their thin and light P955ER with P4000 graphics in a chassis much better built than MSI WS65.

adam.m

Is this definitely a Wacom pen?

I know the reviewer seems to have a habit of calling all active pens Wacom when they may in fact not be!

wullom

Toruss

Come on guys, give us review of the HP ZBook Studio x360 with P2000 graphics and the luscious 10 bit DreamColor display! This Dell 2-in-1 is a counterfeit workstation, just look at the nasty ports situation.

Benjamin Herzig

I am reviewing the ZBook Studio x360 right now :) Though its only the low-end-config with P1000 and FHD...still, you can expect a review in the next 1 to 2 weeks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview