News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte Aero 15 Classic-XA (i7-9750H, RTX 2070 Max-Q) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2019, 08:01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gigabyte's slim gaming notebook Aero 15 Classic-XA can display current games smoothly on its matte 15.6-inch screen (240 Hz, FHD, IGZO) thanks to its Core i7-9750H processor and GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q GPU. Its other components look promising as well: an NVMe SSD, 16 GB of RAM in dual-channel mode and Thunderbolt 3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-Aero-15-Classic-XA-i7-9750H-RTX-2070-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.420747.0.html

M2018

LHPSU

Will you test the 2060 and 1660 Ti versions? Would like to know whether there's a significant gap between those and the 2070 Max-Q version.

LHPSU

Also, your description of the ports is different from what Gigabyte lists on their homepage. I don't think it has the same connections as previous models.

Ryan

Just put new CPU into a chassis that can't properly cool it and charge customers more money. The whole industry is sick

S.Yu

When I saw the screen and keyboard (and considering the specs) I thought we finally have a proper Blade 15 competitor, but upon seeing the lid, the bottom, and the absurdly low screen brightness I realized I was hoping for too much...
IGZO should be 20% more energy efficient in a worst case scenario, and whenever refresh rates could be lowered it should be even more efficient, so I have no idea why the peak brightness of that panel is so low.
Also the power draw of the whole package and the fan noise still make Blade 15 the best choice.

Laptop Gaming

Gigabyte just released a great new Laptop Gaming model, its configuration is terrible. It's worth it!
https://gamalaptop.vn/laptop-gaming-cu-gia-re-tphcm/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview