News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD processors win 4 of the 5 "Best CPU" awards by TechSpot

Started by Redaktion, September 18, 2018, 10:51:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although Intel only grabbed the leading place in one category, this category is probably the most important. TechSpot's best CPU for gaming is the Intel Core i7-8700K, while various AMD Ryzen chips own the crown in the following categories: best extreme desktop CPU, best value CPU for productivity, best all-round value CPU, and best budget CPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-processors-win-4-of-the-5-Best-CPU-awards-by-TechSpot.332736.0.html

Ken Jurden

This articles proclamation of Intel as the "Best Gaming CPU" is complete RUBISH. AMD is by "FAR" the better Gaming CPU. In the future you may want to ask those that actually use these CPU's for their recommendation before putting out false and misleading information to consumers!

SlimGravy

Ssd's are definitely getting cheaper, contrary to the article. I've been watching the prices of mainstream drives, namely the 860 evo and the mx500, and their 1TB versions have fallen nearly 30% since around the Christmas season, and are still falling.

Ale

SSD prices have returned to back to what they were before the hike. I even saw some record low prices(of all time). DRAM prices are still too high though.

As for best gaming CPU, games are still going through optimization for Ryzen, so performance continues to improve by the day.

Girish Kumar Verma

Intel is best choice for gamers but ryzen processor are cheap and better than Intel in their price range and SSD are getting cheaper

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview