News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15ARR (Ryzen 3 2200U, Vega 3) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, September 19, 2018, 19:56:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's IdeaPad 330 offers a DVD drive, supports quick-charge and has an AMD CPU. However, some corners were cut for it to cost only $430. This has affected the case quality and display. Find out what else the IdeaPad 330 has to hide in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-330-15ARR-Ryzen-3-2200U-Vega-3-Laptop-Review.333204.0.html

kdaskkmdlas

Lenovo is clearly bad intended or stupid when it comes to AMD laptops. They have the worst implemented laptops with AMD processors, bad cooling, single channel memory, bad power consumption...

william blake

Lenovo puts wooden heat pipes for AMD and copper for Intel? I knew that. and as usual no questions to Lisa Su, always blame the vendors. even though notebookcheck chose a model with a single memory module-lenovo's fault, right? I've been watching this behavior on Reddit for a year. is it contagious?

NikoB

People who tested this model or liars or provided them with a unique, exclusive version, because it is enough to enter the MTM code (first 4 symbols) on support.lenovo.com and any reader can verify personally that only TN matrices are installed there, no IPS are there. Go to "Parts & Accessories" for this MTM.

In 1920x1080 there are 3 (three) matrices:
1. N156HGA-EAB
2. NT156FHM-N41V8.1 - this is the "IPS" BOE  8)
3. B156HTN03.8

I hope the editors will explain where she got this "wonderful" copy ... :o

Dimitris

Good evening. I hope you are all doing well.
I have a question to ask if someone can reply 100% sure...
It says RAM single channel. Does it mean that it has 1 DIM aka its single channel or does it mean that it does not support dual channel no matter how many DIMs are gonna be installed?

Thank you very much in advance everyone

rizulin

This laptop works in dual channel mode if you add a SODIMM DDR4 module in the free slot

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview