News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Frank Azor confirms: The Dell XPS 15 9570 is coming to India next week

Started by Redaktion, June 17, 2018, 16:07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While the US market remains stuck at only four configurations directly available from Dell.com for this popular Cofee Lake-powered business laptop, India is scheduled to receive the XPS 15 9570 next Tuesday. However, Frank Azor has not confirmed yet how many hardware setups will be available on launch.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Frank-Azor-confirms-The-Dell-XPS-15-9570-is-coming-to-India-next-week.309084.0.html

Elliot89

Why I should be interested when particular item would be available in India? It is starting to irritate when while in Google or any search engine you type any product and automatically word India is adding to the end of sentence.

Aniket Bhagat

I don't know how that irritates you. I guess you should change your search habits because Google tracks and shows you stuff according to your own search habits.
As for the article, who do you think you are to tell whether an article is interesting or not depending on your region of stay or demography? People who are in India will be interested. You have a choice not to read if you don't want to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview